Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Copics!!


I haven't used my House Mouse stamp in years. It was one of my first stamps ever. Now that I kinda know what to do with these wonderful markers I thought I'd give it a try. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you can layer on the colors. Look at how you can "see" the books through the fishbowl. There is no way you can do that with regular markers. Once I get the clear one for "erasing" I will be a lot happier too. I'm not crazy about the mice's face color and I went out of the lines a bit, so I really need the colorless blender to "push" the ink back into the lines. These really are the most wonderful thing. I emailed Marianne about Copic Certification and she said she was gonna add Minneapolis to her list for 2009! Yeah! I'm not quite sure how I will manage to wait that long, I am dying to go!! This card is for my girlfriend Nancy who is celebrating her birthday on Sunday. Not very birthdayish but I like it anyway! TTYL!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This turned out great! I love housemouse and the copic coloring is fan-tab-u-lous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is REALLY so awesome looking! I've never held a Copic in my hand, but you are making them look "necessary". :)

Anonymous said...

??? I left a post yesterday, but it's not here!!!!

I love this card. You are doing sooo good with the Copics!!! Want to come to PA and teach me how to do this??? (I even have the blender you could use!!)